Sunday, August 01, 2004

More more more

There was an Indian woman in last night's episode of Crossing Jordan. A widow of a recently dead gay doctor with AIDS, she flirted with the only brown ME in the office. She's pretty dam hot, too. I wonder what she smells like.

A recent news article focuses on the rampant information phishing on the internet. I got a few of these too. One of the emails claims to be from Paypal, asking me to confirm that I have added an authorized email (one "laptopseller@yahoo.com") to my account. Of course, I haven't, and they conveniently provided a link to my account. Blah. Don't click on these. Don't be stupid.

Update: Interested on getting smarter about this? Click here for some tips. Also try out the "IQ" test to check your knowledge. I only scored 80%, and I thought I was smart.

While we're talking about Paypal, they settled a class action lawsuit. Further discussion here.

Best movie of the summer is this, of course.

No comments: